Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is Universal Orlando’s only Preferred Hotel. This is a Caribbean-themed resort which is surrounded by cascading blue waterfalls and lush grounds. Guests are transported to the theme parks via complimentary buses and water taxis.
Guests can enjoy a 16,000 sq. ft. pool complete with a water slide, interactive kids’ play area, hot tub, fire pit, and cabana rentals. Additional amenities that are offered at this resort include the Calypso Game Room which features the latest video games. (fees apply) The Kalina Health & Fitness Center contains cardio-vascular equipment, lockers, and a dry sauna and is complimentary for hotel guests.
There are 1,000 rooms, including 83 suites, that are offered at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. The room categories available include:
- Standard, Pool, and Lagoon View Rooms – This room category is approximately 321 sq. ft and offer 1 King bed and a pull-out sofa or 2 Queen beds. The King Bed option sleeps up to 4 guests and the 2 Queen bed option sleeps up to 5 guests.
- King Suite – This room category is approximately 595 sq. ft. and features a King bed and a pull-out sofa. This room category can sleep up to 4 guests, but only a maximum of 3 may be adults.
- Kids’ Suite – This room category is approximately 529 sq. ft. These are comprised of a Standard King room that connects to a separate room for the kids. This children’s room only opens into the adult room. This room category can sleep up to 5 guests, but only a maximum of 3 adults are allowed.
- Sapphire Suites – This room category is approximately 851 sq. ft. These contain 1 King bed and a pull-out sofa. There is also the option of connecting to a Pool or Lagoon View room. This category sleeps up to 5 guests, but only a maximum of 4 adults are allowed.
- Hospitality Suites – This room category is approximately 1353 sq. ft. There is a King Bed and there is the option of connecting this category to a Standard Room. This category sleeps up to 3 guests.
- Presidential Suite – This room category is approximately 1294 sq. ft. It contains an outdoor terrace with seating and a King bed. Guests staying in this category have the option of adding up to 2 additional connecting Pool View or Lagoon View Rooms if desired. This category sleeps up to 2 guests.
A number of dining options are offered at this resort including Amatista Cookhouse, Strong Water Tavern, and New Dutch Trading Co. The Caribbean Carnaval is held weekly here. Guests can enjoy authentic Caribbean food, songs, and dances inspired by the islands of the Bahamas, Cuba, Jamaica, Barbados, and Trinidad. (reservations required) 24-hour room service is also available.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Map
If you need help planning your perfect vacation, contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
Written by Adjunct Professor Nicole Newgas, edited by Professor Heather Adamczak