Universal’s Aventura Hotel is one of Universal Orlando Resort’s Prime Value hotels. This is a modern tower hotel, perfect for those that love technology. (Even the lights in the rooms are controlled by tablets!) Because it is a tower hotel, there are some amazing views to be had. There is a vibrant, free-flowing, and calming atmosphere that meets guests staying here. Fun fact – the resort is shaped like a fidget spinner! Guests are transported to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Citywalk and Volcano Bay via complimentary buses.
The pool at this resort includes a hot tub, a kids’ splash pad, fire pit, and daily activities. Additional amenities that are offered at this resort include the Virtual Reality Game Room which features technology and motion tracking controllers which deliver an unmatched experience. (fees apply) The Fitness Center contains cardiovascular and weight training equipment, lockers, and shower and changing facility. It is complimentary for hotel guests.
There are 600 rooms that are offered at Universal’s Aventura. The room categories available include:
- Standard View and Skyline View Double Queen Room – This room category is approximately 316 sq. ft and feature 2 Queen beds. This room category can sleep up to 4 guests.
- King Room – This room category is approximately 238 sq. ft and offer 1 King bed and a pull-out sofa.
- Deluxe Double Queen Room – This room category is approximately 395 sq. ft and feature 2 Queen beds. This room category can sleep up to 4 guests.
- Deluxe King Room – This room category is approximately 395 sq. ft and offer 1 King bed and a pull-out sofa. This room category can sleep up to 4 guests.
- Kids’ Suite and Skyline View Kids’ Suite – This room category is approximately 575 sq. ft. There is 1 King bed, 2 Twin beds, and a pull-out sofa. This room category can sleep up to 5 guests.
A number of dining options are offered at this resort including Urban Pantry and Bar 17 Bistro which is located on the rooftop and offers amazing views of the city and theme parks. Starbucks can also be found in the hotel lobby.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel Map
If you need help planning your perfect vacation, contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
Written by Adjunct Professor Nicole Newgas, edited by Professor Heather Adamczak
Photos Courtesy Universal