Did you ever plan a trip to Disney without a travel agent that didn’t go as planned? A trip that everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong? We know that planning a trip to Walt Disney World can be stressful, time-consuming, and very costly!
To make up for your disappointing vacation Key to the World Travel is giving away a Disney Vacation Do-Over! A 3-night, 4-day Disney Resort Hotel Package plus Deluxe dining at a Deluxe Resort for up to four at the Walt Disney World Resort®. You will have from 10/15/19 to 11/15/19 to enter and then our fans will narrow down the winner from 3 of the worst stories sent in. You must qualify to enter. See the rules below, and good luck!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The following sweepstakes is intended for participants in the United States only. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
1. DESCRIPTION: Internet access required. Entry for the “Disney Vacation Do-Over Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Tuesday, October 15th at 8 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Friday, November 15th at 8 pm Eastern Time (“ET”). The top 3 finalists for the contest will be chosen and announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday, November 18th at 9 am Eastern Time (“ET”) with a fan voting period from Monday, November 18th at 9 am Eastern Time (“ET”) to Friday, November 21st at 9 pm Eastern Time (“ET”). Final contest winner will be announced via Facebook and Instagram on Friday November 22nd at 9 am Eastern Time (“ET”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents who are physically located and residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. Entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Entrants must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address identified on the entry form. Employees, owners, or sponsors of Theme Park Professor™ and Key to the World Travel® and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZE: 3-night, 4-day Disney Resort Hotel Package plus Deluxe dining at a Deluxe Resort for up to four – Walt Disney World® Resort – 2020 This package includes:
- Three-night accommodations at a Disney Deluxe Resort hotel in a standard view room for up to four guests
- Up to (4) Walt Disney World Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper Option for 4 Theme Park days. Tickets valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited period of time, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details.
- For each day of the ticket, you will enjoy admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Keepsake luggage tag (one per person)
- Vouchers for four admissions to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and four admissions to either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course for (1) 18-hole round of miniature golf
- 2020 Magical Extras Savings Card
- Deluxe Disney Dining Plan
Deluxe Resorts included: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Package components subject to availability.
2020 Walt Disney World® Resort Block-out Dates: (not available for travel on these dates)
- January 1-5
- January 17-20
- February 14-18
- March 14-18
- April 15-22
- May 8-11
- May 22-25
- June 13-22
- July 2-8
- September 3-13
- October 9-13
- November 6-11
- November 20 – December 1
- December 17 – January 2021
All travel must be complete by December 17, 2020.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://forms.gle/A3HXBNvTy3TwrYi78 and following the instructions to register. Entrant must provide all of the information requested, including but not limited to Entrant’s full name, physical address and email address, family vacation nightmare story, and family photo, then click “Submit.” Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. 5. RULES: All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision of the Official Rules generally. Entrants agree to allow Key to the World Travel® and Theme Park Professor™(The Sponsors) use photos of Entrants in marketing and promotional material for use of this sweepstakes and for future marketing and promotional use. Entrants of the contest agree to allow Key to the World Travel® and Theme Park Professor™ (the Sponsors) to photograph the winning participants on location at Walt Disney World during their stay at the discretion of the Sponsors of this contest, at a mutually agreed upon time and location. This giveaway is not sponsored, associated, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company.