Guests who need the assistance of a
Daily Use Rental: Guests can rent an ECV on a daily basis from
- To rent from JUST Walt Disney World Parks(this means not leaving the parks with the ECV) the fee is just $50 daily with a refundable $20 deposit that will be required at the location of pickup.
- To rent from Walt Disney World Water Parks and at Disney Springs the fee is $50 daily with a refundable $100 deposit due at pickup.
You are not permitted to remove ECVs from the destination where they were rented. When you exit your location bring the ECV back to the rental counter and you will receive your deposit back. If leaving one theme park and visiting another, present your rental receipt with your deposit to secure another ECV, if available.
Please review Disney’s ECV policy below BEFORE you go:
- ECVs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are not accepted, and quantities are limited. Please plan to arrive early.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to rent and operate ECVs. A Photo ID is required.
- The maximum weight is 450 pounds. ECVs are not designed to hold more than one person.
- You are welcome to bring and use your own ECV throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Weekly/Outside Mobility Providers
Disney now has three options when it comes to weekly/outside vendor providers.
First, is their Featured Provider: ScooterBug. A private mobility rental company in the Central Florida area. When Disney Resort hotel Guests choose to rent through ScooterBug, the guest does not need to be present when the equipment is delivered to the Resort hotel. ScooterBug will work with Disney Resort Cast Members to manage deliveries and returns of rented strollers, ECVs, and wheelchairs. To rent with ScooterBug visit scooterbug.com/orlando or call (800) 726-8284.
Second, you can reserve your ECV, stroller, or mobility options with any local vendor including Apple Scooter, Best Price Scooters and Strollers, Buena Vista Scooter Rentals, Magic Strollers, Orlando Stroller Rentals, or our recommended stroller rental company Kingdom Strollers. You would need to contact the vendor directly to schedule your drop off and pick up time. This option allows you to meet with a representative from the rental company to go over how the ECV, stroller, or mobility option works and how to operate it.
Third, guests can use a personally-owned stroller, ECV or wheelchair. As long as they fall within Disney’s guidelines.
***Disclaimer: Disney recently modified the Disney Featured Provider program to enhance and simplify the vacation planning process. The program previously included several Featured Providers offering rental options to Guests. Effective October 1, ScooterBug, who is the current provider of rental strollers and mobility devices in our theme parks and Disney Springs, will also become the Disney Featured Provider for our Resort Guests.- Disney World Resort