There is some American backyard barbecue and craft brews coming to the American Pavilion in Epcot this winter. The Regal Eagle Smokehouse brings flavors from all over the United States in a quick, but casual dining experience. Today Disney gave us a sneak peek at the delish menu items coming. We can almost smell the BBQ pit from here.
The new menu will have a variety of options from platters and sandwiches including some plant-based options as well. Check out some of these incredible menu items:
- Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Kansas City smoked chicken
- Memphis dry-rub pork ribs
- North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt
- Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette
- Grilled burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- Plant-based BBQ burger featuring a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast
Any BBQ fan knows its all in the sauce! Sauces include a spicy mop sauce, sweet BBQ, tangy mustard, and a vinegar-based sauce. The side items include your classic barbecue complements like french fries, beer-battered onion rings, mac and cheese, baked beans with burnt ends, house-made pickles, and creamy slaw.
Kids can enjoy their own fun-sized bites including a burger, BBQ chicken salad, BBQ chicken leg or chicken salad, and even a BBQ rib platter, all served with their choice of two sides.
Desserts sound amazing as well! Enjoy a banana pudding or a s’mores brownie as well as a cup of fresh watermelon garnished with torn mint.
All-American beverage offerings will include a selection of beer and cider from around the country, wines from the west coast, and specialty regional cocktails with and without alcohol. Coca-Cola® fountain beverages will also be available to quench your thirst. You’ll also get to enjoy an outdoor bar pouring your favorite craft brews on draft, and the outdoor seating area will be a great place to sit back and sip on a Tennessee Lemonade Cocktail or a non-alcoholic Berry Sparkler!
Photos Courtesy Disney