Disneyland Paris offers a FASTPASS system similar to the one in Disneyland in California, in addition to a paid FASTPASS system. The standard FASTPASS system is a free service that allows you to enjoy some of the most popular attractions, such as Hyperspace Mountain and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, with little wait.
How to use the Disneyland Paris standard FASTPASS:
1. Use one Disney Park admission ticket for each rider into the FASTPASS machine at the entrance to the attraction.
2. Receive your FASTPASS ticket with your return time, and experience all the fun of the Disney Parks elsewhere while you wait.
3. Return to the attraction at the time indicated on your FASTPASS ticket and board within a matter of minutes via the special FASTPASS entrance!
You can only have one FASTPASS ticket at a time per person. Another ticket can only be obtained once the previous one has been used or 2 hours after the previous one.
Super FASTPASS & Ultimate FASTPASS
Get speedy and flexible access to the attractions via the FASTPASS lane, all without having to receive a return time slot from the machines. There are 4 options to choose from, including an unlimited access pass. The additional cost may be worth it if you have limited time to spend at the parks and want to see and do as much as possible.
Disney Hotel VIP FASTPASS
This is only offered to Suite or Castle Club Guests at Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Hotel New York, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, and Disney’s Sequoia Lodge. With this VIP FASTPASS, you can enjoy unlimited access to the FASTPASS line and skip the queue during your stay. You can access the FASTPASS queues anytime and as often as you would like while visiting the parks!
Disney Hotel FASTPASS
These are offered to Guests staying at Disney’s Hotel New York (Empire State Club rooms), Disney’s Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club room) and Disney’s Newport Bay Club (Compass Club rooms), who will receive one FASTPASS per day per person, which is valid all day.
The following attractions offer a FASTPASS queue:
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Star Tours
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS PARK
- Rock’n’Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
If you need help planning your perfect vacation, contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
Written by Adjunct Professor Leah Ferguson, edited by Professor Jess Evans
Photos Courtesy Disney