Are you a foodie? Are you a Disney fan? Are you a Disney foodie fan? Disney VIP Tours offers a new experience created just for you! The Taste of Magic Kingdom Park VIP Tour offers you VIP tastings of iconic Disney menu items at Magic Kingdom park! We are going to give you the details here!
On this tour, you’ll discover how “food memories” are made as you taste your way through the kitchens of Magic Kingdom park. Disney tour guides will show you just what does into creating food-based memories that trigger an emotional response. Remember the first time you tried a Dole Whip? Or maybe you eat a turkey leg every time you come to the park? Food is an essential part of the Walt Disney World vacation experience.
During this 3-hour experience, you will hear from the chefs and dedicated Cast Members about the rich food history that goes into crafting new menu items that put together the yummy means we eat every day at Magic Kingdom.
- Go Behind-the-Scenes Enjoy unprecedented access to backstage kitchens and working areas that have never before been shared with Guests. See what goes into the production of serving millions of guests each year and interact with the creative experts behind these memorable meal experiences.
- Delight in Delicious Tastings Along the way, tuck into curated tastings of some of the most beloved menu items at Magic Kingdom park. Be sure to bring an appetite—an incredible assortment of sweet and savory flavors awaits!
- Taste the Future Help Disney culinary artists create the next generation of Magic Kingdom park food by sampling an item that is still in development.
- VIP Treatment You can relax and savor the experience because your VIP Guides will take care of everything.
- Price $99 per person, plus tax (valid admission is required for each park and not included in the price of this tour).
- Dates This experience is currently offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Reservations Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made on this page or with the My Disney Experience app up to 180 days prior to your visit.
This experience will not be offered on the following dates:
- February 14 through 16, 2020
- March 15 through 28, 2020
- April 10 through 11, 2020
- May 7 through 9, 2020; May 14 through 16, 2020
To book your tour contact Key to the World Travel today!