Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a fairy tale wedding like you see on Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings? You have the perfect partner, you have the ring, now how do you afford it? There is a stigma that getting married at Disney is only for very wealthy people. You may be surprised to know that it is more affordable than you think!
In this post I am going to break down wedding pricing at Disney destinations for you! Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding planners believe nothing should stand in the way of bringing the wedding in your head to life. You are not only paired with a perfect wedding planner, but a dedicated team of wedding experts. Together, they work to create your fairy tale wedding.
FLORIDA PRICING | Walt Disney World
If you’re dreaming of a beautiful wedding at Walt Disney World? Pricing is based on an overall event minimum that’s buildable to include the experiences and elements that are important to you. Wedding event minimums at Walt Disney World start at $5,000. Your event minimum is determined by the venue, day of the week, and time of day.
- American Adventure Rotunda- American Pavilion, Epcot
- Ariel’s- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Atlantic Dance Hall- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- The Attic-Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- California Grill- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Canada Terrace- Canada Pavilion, Epcot
- Casita’s Courtyard- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- China Courtyard- China Pavilion, Epcot
- Citricos- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Conch Key Marina- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Crescent Cove- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Croquet Lawn- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Destino Plaza- Disney’s Gran Destino Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn Ballrooms- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Ballroom- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Ballroom- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Ballroom- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney’s Wedding Pavilion- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Ballroom- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Gazebo- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club
- East Plaza Garden- Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Eau de France- France Pavilion, Epcot
- Germany Courtyard- Germany Pavilion, Epcot
- GM Lounge- Test Track, Epcot
- Great Hall of China- China Pavilion, Epcot
- Harambe Street- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Italy Plaza- Italy Pavilion, Epcot
- Japan Courtyard- Japan Pavilion, Epcot
- La Mesa Patio- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Lantana- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Living Seas Salon- Future World, Epcot
- Luau Beach- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Luau Pointe- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Magic Kingdom Evening
- Morocco- Morocco Pavilion, Epcot
- California Grill- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Norway Loft- Norway Pavilion, Epcot
- Oak Manor Lawn- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Lawn
- Sago Cay- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Sea Breeze Point- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Shipwreck Beach- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club
- Tamu Tamu Courtyard- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort
- Terrace Des Fleurs- France Pavilion, Epcot
- Tree of Life- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tower of Terror Courtyard- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- United Kingdom Courtyard- UK Pavilion, Epcot
- Walt Disney World Train Station- Disney’s Magic Kingdom
Learn more about Walt Disney World wedding pricing here!
CALIFORNA PRICING | Disneyland
If your wish is to be married on the West Coast, pricing at Disneyland is also based on minimum expenditures. Your wedding minimum is a combination of the ceremony fee and a food and beverage minimum. From there, you can add elements that are important to you to create your dream wedding.
Wedding experiences at Disneyland start at $3,325. The ceremony fees are dependent on the day of the week and venue you choose. The food and beverage minimums are also determined by time of day you choose (brunch, lunch, or dinner) and your venue.
- Adventure Lawn Gazebo- Disneyland Hotel Lawn
- Brisa Courtyard- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa
- Disney Animation Building- Disney California Adventure Park
- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa Ballroom- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Ballroom- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Hotel Ballroom- Disneyland Hotel
- Magic Kingdom Lawn- Disneyland Hotel
- Parkview Terrace- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa
- Rose Court Garden- Disneyland Hotel
- Disneyland Castle- Disneyland
- Sleeping Beauty Pavilion- Disneyland Hotel
- Small World Mall- Disneyland Park
- Stage 17- Disney California Park
- Wedding Garden- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa
Learn more about Disneyland wedding pricing here.
CRUISE PRICING | Disney Cruise Line
If you’re dreaming of exchanging “I DOs” aboard the Disney Cruise Line, pricing is set up in a package format to help make the experience as seamless as possible. Pricing for Disney Cruise Line weddings start at $3,500 (upgraded locations also available) and accommodate up to 18 guests plus the couple, with options to add guests.
If you’re hoping for a more customized experience, your Disney Wedding Planner will work with you to create a wedding celebration that reflects your vision. Learn more about Disney Cruise Line wedding pricing here.
HAWAII PRICING | Aulani
Last but not least, if you’re dreaming of a destination wedding at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii, we offer two packages to match the experience that fits your wedding vision.
This Aulani ceremony package is ideal if you’re looking to escape to a tropical setting with the ease of curated options. The package starts at $5,400 and can accommodate up to 18 guests plus the couple.
For couples wishing for a completely customized wedding experience, this package is perfect! The Lokahi package starts at $10,600 and allows you the flexibility to pick the wedding elements that are most important to design your fairy tale wedding.
Learn more about the Aulani wedding packages here.
Our friends at Key to World Travel can plan the perfect Disney honeymoon package for you! contact them today for your free, no-obligation quote today!
Source: Disney Weddings