Evildoers get ready because the popular Disney Villains After Hours party is returning to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom this evening! On select nights from now until July 10, the park will be overrun with dastardly villains ready to unleash havoc on the most magical place on earth.
New for this year is the Villains’ Cursed Caravan parade. This cavalcade of evil will be presented twice during the event and features appearances by villains like Ursula, Maleficent the Dragon, Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more. Also included in the event:
- Watch “Villains Unite the Night” Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this show which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Dance the night away during this sinister soiree as a party DJ electrifies the night with monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Eat wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks, and dishes inspired by our favorite villains.
- Enjoy villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Strike a pose at special themed photo locations scattered throughout the park.
- Get exclusive event merchandise. Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items featuring Oogie Boogie, Hades and more! See our post from earlier this week!
- Experience low wait times at more than 20 attractions and experiences throughout the park.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are available to purchase in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. Plus, Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Don’t forget to show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie and sharing your experience using #VillainsAfterHours.
Source: Disney Parks