This morning Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of the suspension on sailings until May 17th.
April 10, 2020 – Disney Cruise Line extending suspension of Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic departures through May 17
Yesterday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced it would extend its suspension of cruise departures from the United States. In line with this direction and with the wellbeing of our guests and team members as our top priority, Disney Cruise Line is reaching out to all guests booked on departures of the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic through Sunday, May 17, 2020, to advise that these sailings have been cancelled.
This affects the following sailings:
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/2
- 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/9
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/16
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/1
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/8
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/11
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/15
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 4/30
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/8
- 12-Night Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona 5/11
If you had been booked on any of these sailings, contact your travel advisor to reschedule. If you do not have a travel advisor, contact someone from Key to the World Travel today! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence! There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.