There has been a lot of speculation as to what Disney will do once they reopen the parks. Originally only DVC resorts were part of the planned reopening. Today, Disney posted on their website that they would be opening additional resorts staggered over the next few months.
“In addition, we currently plan to open the following resort hotels to booked guests on the following dates. Please note, that given the fluidity of the current environment, these dates are subject to change and guests reservations could still be modified to other resort hotels if needed.”
Already announced resorts opening June 22:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Now here are the new additions:
Opening July 10th- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo House, Disney’s POP Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Opening July 29th- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Opening August 12th- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Opening August 24th- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Opening September 21st- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Opening October 1st- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
Opening October 14th- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Now is the time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence! There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.