Disney knows there is a lot of uncertainty around travel right now, especially with cruising. To combat those who may need to consider rescheduling their cruises, Disney Cruise Line has now implemented a new “Cruise Date Flexibility” option.
Guests with Disney Cruise Line reservations are receiving emails letting them know of a new temporary cruise date flexibility options for cruises booked by August 31, 2020 for sailings through March 31, 2021
Check out the details:
- This offer is for new bookings made by August 31, 2020 and existing bookings (within the departure date window)
- Applicable to cruises departing through March 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to their cruise to any cruise commencing prior to April 1, 2022.
- Sailings are currently available through summer 2021 with additional eligible sailings to be released at a later date.
- Guests who have booked before August 31, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before March 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to April 1, 2022.
- Prevailing rates apply and Guests are responsible for any balance due after the reservation has been modified.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should your clients cancel their new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Now is the time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence! There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.