Last night a huge wave of emails went out laying off several Equity performers throughout Walt Disney World. Cast Members from all four theme parks have been affected.
The following entertainment was included in these emails:
- Festival of Lion King.
- Finding Nemo the Musical.
- Citizens of Hollywood.
- Beauty and the Beast Live!
- Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue.
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire.
- Christmas around the World.
- The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra.
- Turtle Talk with Crush.
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
- Disney Junior Live Dance Party.
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge First Order Encounter.
- Green Army Men.
Right now we do not know if all of these shows and entertainment are going to be terminated or just cut back. Stay tuned and keep all of these performers in your thoughts.