This morning, Walt Disney World vacation packages opened up for booking all the way through to December 31st, 2021. Previously, you could only book through mid-2021.
Guests have been anxiously awaiting the rest of the year to open up so they could book their fall/winter vacation packages. There is so much to be thankful for in 2021 and booking a trip to Walt Disney World is the perfect way to celebrate.
Take a look at just some of the many new attractions and features coming later this year and in 2021:
- This spring will bring the annual Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be opening at EPCOT *opening date not yet announced
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind will be opening in Epcot *opening date not yet announced
- HarmonioUS is coming to World Showcase Lagoon later this year
- TRON Lightcycle Run is slated to open in summer 2021
- In October 2021 there will be a grand celebration for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ is coming to Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios
Our list above is just a taste of all of the exciting additions to the parks. There will be even more announced as the year goes on. Don’t wait to book your 2021 Walt Disney World package!
We STRONGLY suggest using a travel advisor/agent to book your trip to Walt Disney World to maximize your experience. There is so much to take into consideration now with the new guidelines.
Are you ready to book your trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence! There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here to have a travel advisor from Key to the World Travel contact you today.