We are all missing Disney parks a little more this year. While we are all at home wishing we were spending the holidays at Disney, we decided to recreate some famous Disney recipes at home.
Today, we are featuring the delish Strawberry Soup from 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa! If you haven’t tried this cold “soup”, you don’t know what you’re missing. Take a look at the recipe below and share your results with us on Instagram with the #themeparkprofessor
- 2 lb./8 oz. strawberries (frozen variety, thawed with juice)
- 16 oz. heavy cream
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 3 oz. plain yogurt
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Beat slowly until well mixed and a smooth consistency.
- Chill; shake well before serving.
- Add fresh strawberries as garnish.
Always use caution when handling sharp objects and hot contents. Please supervise children who are helping or nearby. This recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version.
Photo Credit: Adventures by Jenny