Resort Category: Value
Address: 7125 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL, 32819
Phone Number: (888) 273-1311
Number of Rooms: 937 Standard Rooms, 1,113 Suites
Theme: Beach, Seaside docks
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites is Universal Orlando Resort’s newest and most affordable resort. This fun and vibrant location is the second location in the Endless Summer Resort property that extends to its sister hotel, Surfside Inn and Suites. At Dockside, you’ll find a resort filled with the relaxing vibes of a sunset on the beach. The hotel sits outside of the usual Universal Orlando campus, but still offers many of the same amenities that you would expect from an onsite hotel. The Endless Summer Resort properties are the first to open in Universal’s new Value category offering very affordable accommodations for families big and small.
Rooms and Suites
Dockside Inn and Suites offers over 2,000 rooms and suites. Options range from standard rooms with queen beds that sleep up to four adults to 2-bedroom suites that can hold up to six. All rooms are decorated in soft colors reminiscent of seaside sunsets giving the rooms a cozy beach house feel.
Standard rooms are 313 square feet in size and come with the following:
- Two Queen Beds
- One 43” flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- Mini refrigerator
- Two-compartment bathroom
- Compartment one contains toilet and tub/shower combination or shower containing a retractable clothesline
- Compartment two contains a sink and vanity
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap and facial soap
- Hairdryer – wall mounted
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology, so you can set your desired temperature
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- In-room wireless high-speed internet access* (fees apply for upgraded service speed)
- Convenience outlets, USB and USB-C outlets to keep all your devices charged
2-Bedroom suites are 440 square feet and come with:
- Three queen-size beds
- Two 43” TVs
- Coffee maker
- Convenience outlets and USB outlets
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology, allowing you to set your desired temperature
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary in-room wireless high-speed Internet access
- Alarm Clock
- Two-compartment bathroom: compartment one contains toilet and tub/shower combination or shower containing a retractable clothesline; compartment two contains two sinks and a vanity
- Wall-mounted hairdryer
Guests taying at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites have access to most of the standard amenities available to onsite guests. These amenities include early entry into one park per day, an hour before posted operating times. Guests can use complimentary transportation by bus to get around the resort during their stay, and guests may charge purchases to their rooms and have the items delivered to their hotel. Dockside Inn and Suites is equipped with a complimentary fitness center as well as full laundry facilities. There is also a Universal Vacation Planning Center and a car rental desk located in the lobby. If you fogrgot to pick up that special souviner in the parks, you can visit the Universal Studio Store located in the lobby.
Pools and Recreation
Dockiside Inn and Suites currently has one pool available with a second on the way in 2021. The pool area is spacious and offers a large amount of seating. The resort will also have a game room that is scheduled to open in 2021 as well.
Dining and Lounges
Dockside Inn and Suites offers guests all-day dining at the Pier 8 Market. This quick service location serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with most items being under $12. Guests wishing to relax with a cold beverage can enjoy the Sunset Lounge lobby bar. Guests can also take a break from the pool to enjoy a drink at the Oasis Beach poolside bar. Dockside Inn and Suites contains a Starbucks location as well serving many of the same menu items you can get at your local shop.
Now is a great time to plan for your next Universal Orlando adventure! If you need help planning your perfect vacation, contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
Photos Courtesy Universal