We are looking forward to the reopening of Disneyland on April 30th and are so incredibly excited to hear even more good news today from Disneyland!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will also reopen on April 29, 2021! While the hotel will open with limited capacity, and your travel agent can book your room reservations starting April 15, 2021! The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will reopen at a later date.
During your stay, you can be sure to grab a delicious bite and refreshing drink at GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill or at Hearthstone Lounge, with sit-down dining and new mobile order options available.
Here are five things you need to know before you arrive at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- Guests can check-in online before they arrive at the hotel to save them time, while also promoting physical distancing (they can even check-in online up to five days in advance!). A link to use the online check-in service will be emailed to Guests before their visit. If they don’t have a Disney account, they’ll need to create one at Disneyland.com to get started.
- Guests should review the new Health & Safety Acknowledgement prior to their arrival. This is located on the Hotels “Know Before You Go” webpage –Disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlr.
- Once they arrive, if they have used the online check-in service and have agreed to receive text messages, Guests can receive a text message when their room is ready. They can stop by the Front Desk to pick up their key. For easy and contactless payments throughout their stay, Guests can pay for purchases at Disney-operated locations throughout the Resort using their hotel room key with a valid credit card on file. Other forms of cashless payment include debit cards, credit cards, Disney Gift Cards and tap-to-pay cards. Please check locations for the types of payment accepted.
- Guests can download the Disneyland app, which will play a more important role than ever during their stay. It’s strongly encouraged to plan ahead and utilize mobile ordering for food and beverage purchases from select locations, as well as to check park hours, view maps and other important resort updates. Guests should be sure to download the app ahead of time, and have their notification and location services turned enabled on their phone.**
- The morning of check-out, there is no need for Guests to visit the Front Desk, unless they receive a message or if they have a question. Guests will be automatically checked out for their convenience.
The Disneyland Resort is committed to our Guests’ health and well-being, so we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and the measures mentioned above. During the phased reopening, some hotel services, dining, amenities, activities, and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity or unavailable in order to accommodate physical distancing. Guests ages 2 and older must wear an appropriate face covering in public areas at the hotel, including those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Guests may remove their face covering while swimming or actively eating or drinking, but must be stationary when consuming food or beverages, and maintain proper physical distancing.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands.
Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here. If you love following along for the most up to date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor