Disney has finally answered one of the lingering questions… When will the rest of the resorts open on property? The answer is, all of it will be reopen by years end. Check out the reopening dates below:
- Animal Kingdom Lodge – August 26
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning Sept. 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning Oct. 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning Oct. 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning Dec. 9
Booking for all of these resorts will open tomorrow morning a 6am online and 7am through the call center. The best way to ensure you get your reservations is by booking with Key to the World Travel.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
If you love following along for the most up to date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor