The official app for the Disneyland Resort is brimming with time-saving conveniences and enchanting ways to make you smile. The app has so many ways to enhance your experience: Link your tickets, view menus, mobile order food and drinks from select locations, make dining reservations, view attraction wait times, park maps and hours of operation, request to join a virtual queue and even go right to your hotel room using online check-in and the new digital key!
First, be sure to download the latest version of the Disneyland app* prior to your visit and familiarize yourself with all of its helpful features! Also, enable location services and turn on notifications to receive important updates and information about the Disneyland Resort.
New! Personalized Home Screen
With this latest update, the Disneyland app is more personalized and this is just the start! There is now a personal greeting that says “Hello (your name)! ” and you can choose one of your favorite characters to add to the main page banner by clicking on the Mickey circle icon.
Coming Soon! Unlock Your Hotel Room With Digital Key
Earlier this spring, the Disneyland Resort introduced a new online check-in service for our hotel guests to save you time upon arrival at the Front Desk. Coming soon, it will be even easier, as you simply go straight to your room with online check-in and our digital key!
The digital key will be optional, and here are the steps for using the digital key:
- Link your hotel reservation to your Disney account in the Disneyland app or online.
- Complete online check-in up to five days prior to arrival, or check-in at the Front Desk upon arrival to complete the traditional process.
- Upon arrival, once your room is assigned and ready, you can access your room and locate your hotel room number within the digital key feature by tapping the “Unlock Door” button after signing in to your Disney account on the Disneyland app. If you completed online check-in, you can use your digital key to bypass the Front Desk and go straight to your room!
- Tap the “Unlock Door” button and then hold your mobile device against the door lock. A Bluetooth®-enabled device with the latest version of the Disneyland app is required.
- Tip! The digital key also allows you to charge select dining and shopping to your hotel room from the Disneyland app! You can also access designated hotel areas requiring a key, such as the pools and fitness centers.
You must be signed in to your Disney account on the Disneyland app to access the digital key feature. The Disney account holder who is the primary guest on the reservation is the only guest who can activate the digital key.
**While the online check-in service is available at all three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, the digital key option is currently available at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. We look forward to introducing digital key to Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel at a later date.
**Guests will still be able to request traditional hotel keys from the Front Desk, if needed.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.