Did someone say cheese? What could possibly go better with wine than your favorite cheese dishes from around the world?
This year the International Food and Wine Festival is starting sooner than ever before and to celebrate there is a fun way to eat your way through the festival that has been cultivated by one of our favorite rat friends, Emile!
From July 15 to November 20, 2021 you can take part in Emile’s Fromage Montage, the “Cheese Crawl” around the World Showcase.
Your whole family will enjoy Emile’s Fromage Montage, featuring a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways. Purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport and be sure to collect a stamp for each purchased dish.
Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty prize unique to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Menu Items and Locations
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese – The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Hawaiʻi
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese – Germany
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – Greece
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese
- Fondue – Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
If you love following along for the most up to date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor