Disney’s Hollywood Studios first opened in 1989. It was the third park to open at the Walt Disney World Resort.
This park has undergone several transformations over the years, with the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge being the most recent expansion. However, it has always been a tribute to all things Hollywood, taking guests into immersive experiences with the movies they love.
Attractions and Rides
One of the great things about Disney’s Hollywood Studios is that there is something for everyone. With the opening of Toy Story Land in 2018 and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in 2019, this theme park has expanded and diversified over the years. There is a variety of rides and attractions for every age and interest.
- Walt Disney Presents
- Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Vacation Fun – An Original Animated Short with Mickey and Minnie
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Toy Story Mania!
Shows, Enchanting Extras, and Characters
**Please note, as the Walt Disney World Resort continues with a phased reopening, not all experiences are available at this time. This list will be updated accordingly.
Currently, there are two shows running at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the day. The showtimes can be found on the My Disney Experience app.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
In addition, a nighttime show has returned recently. This projection show plays nightly at the Chinese Theatre and celebrates more than 90 years of Disney and Pixar animation.
- Wonderful World of Animation
If you have a Star Wars fan in the family, you may be wondering about building your own droid or lightsaber. These experiences are booked up to 60 days in advance and are found in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Droid Depot
- Savi’s Workshop
There are plenty of opportunities for a great meal at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Whether you are looking for a Hollywood vibe, fun with some Disney friends, or a meal in a Galaxy far, far away, you will find it here!
- ABC Commissary (Quick Service)
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant (Table Service)
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe (Table Service)
- Backlot Express (Quick Service)
- Epic Eats (Quick Service)
- Hollywood & Vine (Table Service – Character Dining)
- BaseLine Tap House
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano (Table Service)
- PizzeRizzo (Quick Service)
- The Hollywood Brown Derby (Table Service)
- The Trolley Car Cafe (Quick Service)
- Market (Quick Service)
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (Quick Service)
- Kat Saka’s Kettle
- Milk Stand
- Oga’s Cantina (Table Service – Reservations Required)
- Ronto Roasters (Quick Service)
- Anaheim Produce (Quick Service)
- Catalina Eddie’s (Quick Service)
- Fairfax Fare (Quick Service)
- Hollywood Scoops (Quick Service)
- KRNR The Rock Station (Quick Service)
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe (Quick Service)
- Woody’s Lunch Box (Quick Service)
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, there are a variety of shops and stores to choose from. Grab the perfect souvenir celebrating your ride with Aerosmith or your favorite character from Star Wars or Frozen.
Be on the lookout soon for merchandise celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Resort. This merchandise will be found at several locations throughout the park.
- In Character
- Frozen Fractal Gifts
- Tatooine Traders
- Celebrity 5 & 10
- Keystone Clothiers
- Mickey’s of Hollywood
- Crossroads of the World
- Movieland Memorabilia
- Oscar’s Super Service
- Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind
- Black Spire Outfitters
- Creature Stall
- Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities
- First Order Cargo
- Resistance Supply
- Toydarian Toymaker
- Beverly Sunset Boutique
- Legends of Hollywood
- Once Upon a Time
- Rock Around the Shop
- Sunset Ranch Pins and Souvenirs
- Tower Hotel Gifts
- Tower Photo
Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the perfect blend of all things Hollywood. From shows celebrating your favorite Disney movies to thrilling attractions, you won’t want to miss this theme park and all it has to offer!
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.