Disney sneaks out an announcement for a brand new stage show coming to Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom!
A few months ago we were happily surprised when Disney announced that they would be bringing a Christmas After Hours event to Magic Kingdom this year. With the sucess of the Halloween after hours, it just makes sense that Disney would try to take advantage of the holiday market too.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom will begin on November 8th and be held select nights through Christmas. Up util this point we knew there would be a special nighttime spectacular called “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and a special holiday-themed parade(yep, a whole parade) “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.”
However, unitl just a few hours ago we had no idea Disney was going to be bringing a stage show to the after hours event! Disney sent out an email to their passholders subtly making the annonucement. Take a look below:
“Holiday cheer is coming to Magic Kingdom®Park this season during Disney Very Merriest After Hours! Enjoy a themed parade, stage show and fireworks show, complimentary treats, lower wait times and more.”
Here are some other details we do know about the event:
- Holiday attraction overlays are also making a comeback! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While you are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. be sure to look up to the sky, you might catch some magical snowfall!
- Dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will also be available for purchase.
- Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.