If you’re at all like me, you need a cup(or two) of coffee every morning to get your day started. Especially when you are on vacation at Walt Disney World! That magical coffee just hits a little different…
We know how important that coffee is to start your day off on a good foot, or to give you a little pick-me-up midday! At Walt Disney World there are two main coffee options to choose from: Starbucks or Joffrey’s Coffee. Both are equally delish and both pack a punch in both flavor and caffeine content.
We comprised a list of locations around the Walt Disney World Resort where you can get a hot(or cold) cup of Joe!
Starbucks has locations in all four Walt Disney World parks as well as two full-service locations at Disney Springs. All of these locations offer the same menu items as your local SB but the ones in the parks also offer specialty Disney blends as well!
All Walt Disney World locations accept Starbucks cards for payment, and you can earn stars, but you won’t be able to redeem a free drink from the app at the theme parks. Free drinks earned through the Starbucks app can only be redeemed at Disney Springs locations.
You can find Starbucks at these locations in Walt Disney World:
- Main Street Bakery (Main Street USA) at Magic Kingdom
- Fountain View (Behind Spaceship Earth) at EPCOT
- Trolley Car Cafe (Hollywood Boulevard) at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Creature Comforts (Discovery Island) at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Springs West Side
- Disney Springs Marketplace
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Joffrey’s is the official coffee brand of Walt Disney World as well as the Disneyland Resort. Joffrey’s coffee is served at kiosks, hotel rooms, and restaurants throughout the resort.
Joffrey’s serves a full lineup of standard coffee and espresso drinks as well as a large selection of hot teas. Each location offers pastries like doughnuts and muffins as well. For guests 21 and over, many Joffrey’s locations offer coffee cocktails with added alcohol like Irish Cream. If you’d like to take a taste of Walt Disney World coffee home, the company has created a Disney Specialty Coffee Collection featuring over 20 blends-themed after Disney resorts and restaurants that can be purchased at one of the retail locations.
Here’s where you can find Joffrey’s Locations at the resort:
- Near Test Track Attraction
- Near The American Adventure
- In World Showcase between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- World Showcase entrance near Disney Traders
- At EPCOT Monorail Station
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Adjacent to Premier Theater near Muppet*Vision 3D
- At the entrance of Toy Story Land
- Outside of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror exit
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Royal Anandapur Tea Cart located within Asia near Kali River Rapids
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park Entrance
- At Transportation and Ticket Center
Other Joffrey’s Locations
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Skyliner Station
- Disney Springs West Side near the Aerophile balloon
- Disney Springs Marketplace across from World of Disney Store
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park near Lottawatta Lodge
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park near Polar Pub
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park near Let’s Go Slurpin’
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park near Singapore Sal’s
- Coffee Arctic Dots Ice Cream Cart at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park near Singapore Sal’s
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
If you love following along for the most up to date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor