If you’re planning a visit to Walt Disney World with your own car, make sure you take a look at the latest parking rates before you go.
Walt Disney World resort guests and guests traveling to the parks in their own vehicles have to pay to park. The question is, how much? Well, we have broken down this very easy guide to help you determine how much you will have to shell out to park at your Walt Disney World resort hotel or at the parks.
Standard Overnight Parking charges per Resort Category:
$15 per night:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
$20 per night:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
$25 per night:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
**Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle.
Valet service continues to be available for Guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required. Valet service will be reintroduced to hotels over the coming months. Upon your arrival, please check with the Security Host for parking options. Valet service is $33 per night (sales tax included).
Guests with Disabilities
Designated parking areas are available throughout Walt Disney World Resort for Guests with disabilities. A valid disability parking permit is required.
Complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
For your convenience, a number of ChargePoint charging stations are now available in parking lots at select Disney Resort hotels. Arriving Guests may ask a Cast Member for directions to these charge ports, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: 6 spaces in general parking near ADA spaces
- Disney’s Riviera Resort: 2 spaces in general parking near ADA spaces
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: 2 spaces in general parking near ADA spaces
Guests pay one fee for a parking pass good all day at all 4 theme parks—Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Special preferred parking lots are located conveniently close to the theme park entrances. All parking fees include applicable sales tax.
- Preferred parking: car or motorcycle – $45-$50 per day*
- Standard parking: car or motorcycle – $25 per day
- Oversized Vehicle Parking: Shuttle, Limo, Camper Trailer, RV, Bus or Tractor Trailer – $30 per day
Standard theme park parking is included for registered Guests of Disney Resort hotels and select Annual Passholders. These Guests can also choose to enjoy preferred parking by paying the difference in cost between their included standard parking and preferred parking (difference is currently $20-$25 per day*).
*Pricing is seasonal and will vary based on date of visit.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
For your convenience, a number of ChargePoint charging stations are now available in parking lots at Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Disney Springs. Additionally, the Coronado Springs and Wilderness Lodge resorts also have ChargePoint stations. Arriving Guests may ask a Cast Member for directions to these charge ports, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Magic Kingdom Park: 5 spaces—1 space at the front of the Medical Parking Lot and 4 spaces at the front of the Zurg Parking Lot
- Epcot: 4 spaces at the front of the Journey Parking Lot
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: 4 spaces in the Medical Parking Lot
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 4 spaces at the front of the Mickey Parking Lot
- Disney Springs: 9 spaces—3 on the 5th floor of the Orange Garage, 3 on the 5th floor of the Lime Garage and 3 spaces on the 3rd floor of the Grapefruit Garage
To use this service, you will need a credit card or a pre-ordered ChargePoint card—available at chargepoint.com. The cost to charge at these stations is $0.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum service amount of $1.50. Charging will stop once the vehicle’s battery is fully charged. ChargePoint will “ping” the owners to alert them when their car is ready.
Standard self-parking is complimentary at the Disney Springs area.
Parking is available in surface parking lots and in 3 parking garages with direct access to Disney Springs. When planning your visit to and from Disney Springs, please allow at least 60 minutes of travel time for arrival to your destination. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on a festive event, show or reservation! Follow directional signage to available parking, which may be located just a short walk away from Disney Springs.
Valet parking is also available, at a flat rate of $20 per day (sales tax included).
Please note: Payment will be collected at time of pick-up, and gratuity is not included in the cost.
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel may take advantage of complimentary transportation by Disney bus, monorail or boat, as parking may be limited. Many area accommodations also provide or arrange transportation to and from Disney Springs.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
If you love following along for the most up to date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor