Dining along the Disney Skyliner is the perfect way to enjoy a great meal without going into a theme park. This is your guide to the table service restaurants along the Disney Skyliner route.
Navigating the Disney Skyliner
The Disney Skyliner opened in 2019 with stops at 4 different Walt Disney World Resort hotels and two theme parks. Resort stops include: a shared stop at Disney’s Pop Century and Disney’s Art of Animation resorts, Disney’s Riviera Resort, and the “main hub” is located at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are the two theme parks accessible using the Disney Skyliner.
When you take the Disney Skyliner to EPCOT, Disney’s Boardwalk and the EPCOT resorts are just a few minutes away. Each resort offers additional dining options worth exploring.
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – Inspired by the New England coast, this restaurant has a cozy atmosphere with the feeling of stepping into a lighthouse. The menu features seafood and other comfort foods.
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – Make sure you come hungry to this popular spot! In addition to classic entrees, choose from flavored soda, milkshakes, and more. Finish your meal with the famous Kitchen Sink!
- Cape May Cafe – Step into this New England-style restaurant to enjoy a family-style breakfast or a surf and turf dinner.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse – This New England-style steakhouse is a signature dining experience. The menu gives guests the opportunity to enjoy premium steaks, seafood, and more.
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Trattoria al Forno – Open for breakfast and dinner, this casual restaurant features Old World Italian favorites such as poached eggs, authentic pizzas, and more. The restaurant is located right on Disney’s Boardwalk.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotels
These hotels are located just past Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, as you are walking toward Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Although not a Disney resort, the prime location makes it a great option for some delicious dining.
- Il Mulino – This is a signature dining experience where guests enjoy authentic Italian dining from the Abruzzi region. Choose from an array of Italian wines and then finish your meal with a delicious dessert such as gelato or cheesecake. In addition, there is a family-style dining option for parties of 4 or more.
- Shula’s Steakhouse – Perfect for the football fan, this award-winning restaurant honors the Miami Dolphins and their “perfect season”. The menu features steak, seafood, and more. There is also a kids’ menu.
- Todd English’s bluezoo – Guests find an impressive variety of tasty seafood, along with chicken and beef, at this underwater-themed restaurant.
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera – With Mickey and friends joining you for breakfast and a signature dining experience at dinner, you won’t want to miss this restaurant. Serving Italian and French cuisine, relax with a beautiful rooftop view at the restaurant named after Mickey Mouse!
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sebastian’s Bistro – Located at the “hub” of the Disney Skyliner, this restaurant features a delicious family-style meal filled with Caribbean flavors.
Why Dine at the Resorts?
There are many reasons to consider dining along the Disney Skyliner. For one, it’s the perfect way to take a break from the parks. This is especially true if you are there during warmer weather.
If you are staying at one of these resorts, why not take advantage of the delicious choices?
Oftentimes, you may choose to arrive or depart from your Disney vacation with no plans on those days. Why not start or end your vacation with a delicious meal?
This method of transportation is a convenient way to explore the rest of the Walt Disney World Resort. With so many restaurants to choose from, dining along the Disney Skyliner is always a great way to spend your time!
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.