Spring is right around the corner and that means the flowers are growing, especially at EPCOT! The 2022 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival starts soon and this is your complete guide!
This year, the festival starts on March 2, 2022, and runs through July 4, 2022. With beautiful topiaries and gardens, delicious eats, and fun for all ages, you won’t want to miss it!
Topiaries & Gardens
One of the highlights of the International Flower and Garden Festival is the topiaries that fill the park. The smell of flowers and springtime fills the air as you walk through Future World and the World Showcase. As you explore EPCOT, be on the lookout for each of these amazing topiaries of beloved Disney characters.
Here is a list of this year’s displays:
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep, and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald, and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa, and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
In addition, there are Global Gardens filled with beautiful flowerbeds designed to encourage guests to learn more about living in harmony with the natural world.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Garden Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Explore the World Showcase for a variety of Festival-exclusive Outdoor Kitchens. Find a wide selection of dishes and beverages with specialty menus, sure to please every palate.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®)
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by the National Honey Board® (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders)
- Additional Locations:
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
The full menus for the festival kitchens have been released and you can take a peek here. There are so many delicious choices, with the return of favorites and new additions!
Get ready to move your feet as music fills the World Showcase on select nights throughout the festival. This popular concert series features a variety of artists, performing at the American Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion. The concerts take place Friday to Monday and there are three different shows available. Showtimes are at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm.
- The Guess Who
March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield
March 6 & 7
- Melina León – NEW to Garden
March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans
March 13 & 14
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW!
March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 20 & 21
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
March 25 to 28
- The Spinners
April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters
April 3 & 4
- Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 8 & 9
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band BOSTON NEW!
April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
April 17 & 18
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte – NEW!
April 24 & 25
April 29 & 30
May 1 & 2
- Blood, Sweat & Tears
May 6 & 7
- The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks!
May 8 & 9
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW!
May 13 & 14
- A Flock of Seagulls
May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye – NEW!
May 22 & 23
- Thelma Houston – NEW!
May 27 & 28
- Little River Band
May 29 & 30
- Simple Plan
June 3 to 6
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
June 10 to 13
- Plain White T’s
June 17 to 20
This list will be updated as more performers are added. Stay tuned!
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
There’s no better way to enjoy one of these great concerts than by eating a great meal and enjoying guaranteed seating. Each package includes an appetizer, entree, and dessert or one full buffet, along with a non-alcoholic beverage. Each guest also gets a guaranteed seat to one of the Garden Rocks performances on the same day. The concert time is assigned at booking. Choose from one of four unique restaurants at EPCOT at lunch or dinner including:
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
Please note, this is a limited-time experience. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit.
Fun for the Kids
EPCOT includes fun for visitors of all ages. This festival is no exception, with activities for the whole family! Whether you are wandering through the family-friendly exhibits or interacting with the gardens, there are plenty of activities geared toward kids.
Grab your festival passport and as you try the dishes at the various Outdoor Kitchens, be sure to collect your stamps at select locations for specially notated items. Once you have all 5 stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a special treat, a Festival exclusive!
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Along the Imagination Walkway, the whole family can explore this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Learn about ways to stay healthy in energetic and creative ways in this fun area!
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations to follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail. Then go on this scavenger hunt throughout EPCOT to help him collect nectar and pollinate the different gardens. Once you are finished, turn in your completed map at Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise! The cost is $9.99 + tax, while supplies last.
As you enjoy all that this festival has to offer, be sure to shop and take home some mementos from your visit. There are five different collections with a variety of merchandise to choose from including apparel, drinkware, trading pins, and other keepsakes.
This year, the collections include:
- Mickey Mouse Home Garden
- Orange Bird
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- Figment’s Garden
- Spike the Bee
Are you ready to explore everything that springtime at the Walt Disney World Resort has to offer?
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Click here for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip.
Vacation Request Form