The much-anticipated return of the nighttime spectaculars at the Disneyland Resort is right around the corner! With their return comes the addition of some delicious new treats! This is your Disneyland Nighttime Spectaculars foodie guide!
On April 22, the beloved nighttime shows – “Disneyland Forever” and “World of Color” will return to the Disneyland Resort. In addition, the “Main Street Electrical Parade” will once again stroll down Main Street U.S.A., celebrating 50 years of magic. What better way to celebrate than by enjoying some amazing new dining options across both theme parks?
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream with a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone and fantasy sprinkles
Hub Churro Cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You: Blueberry-flavored sugar-dusted churro
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce: Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing
Fantasyland Theatre and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful and sweet kettle corn mixed with buttery popcorn
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric Sprinkle Dip: Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Parade Macaron: Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd and topped with rainbow sprinkles and a Main Street Electrical Parade drum decoration
- Mine Cart Brownie: A dark chocolate brownie dipped in white chocolate and topped with sugar gems
- Linzer Cookie: Citrus shortbread Linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake: Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and Main Street Electrical Parade chocolate decor
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package:
Refreshment Corner Hosted by Coca-Cola
- Electric Relish Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers; served with your choice of a Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips
- Firefly Chips: Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Taverne hosted by Minute Maid
- Pineapple Night Light: Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle and topped with rainbow candy
Town Square Popcorn Cart
- Electric Pop: Brightly-color kettle corn
Available at various locations in Disneyland Park throughout the summer:
- Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper
- Light-up Elliot Dragon Premium Bucket
**Both items are limited to two per person, per transaction while supplies last
Disney California Adventure
Paradise Gardens Park
- World of Color Dessert Party: This dessert party can be booked starting on April 20, 2022, and serves a variety of sweet treats and beverages at Paradise Gardens Park. The cost of the party is $84 per person and includes priority seating for the show.
Wine Country Trattoria
- World of Color Dining Package: Enjoy a 3-course meal with options including chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, tiramisu, and more. When you arrive for dinner prior to the show, ask your host or server about upgrading to the dining package.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- World of Color Dining Package: Savor an all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner buffet with special sweets and your choice of a non-alcoholic beverage. Then, head to reserved seating for World of Color. When you arrive for your dinner reservation, ask your server about upgrading to this package.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.
If you love following along for the most up to date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor