Disney’s Beach Club Villas is a part of Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort, sharing all of the great amenities at these resorts. It is a deluxe villa resort and a Disney Vacation Club property. Located just steps away from EPCOT, this resort offers spacious accommodations for travel parties of all sizes.
The resort opened in 2002 and is the fourth Disney Vacation Club Resort to open at the Walt Disney World Resort. The theme is a New England-style beach hotel, with calming colors and a subtle beach theme.
Reasons We Love This Resort:
Location: Disney’s Beach Club Villas is located in the EPCOT area and is a short walk away from the International Gateway entrance of EPCOT. It’s also a walk or boat ride away from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. A short bus ride takes guests to the other two theme parks. The resort is found along the shores of Crescent Lake, offering beautiful views and a relaxing seaside vibe.
Amenities: With one of the best pools on Disney property, easy access to many restaurants, and even a spa and salon close by, the amenities at this resort get two thumbs up!
Spacious: This deluxe villa resort is great when traveling with a larger group. The accommodations are spacious and will feel like a home away from home, with all of the great hotel amenities available at your fingertips.
- Wi-Fi Service (complimentary wi-fi access in guest rooms, main lobbies, and main pools)
- Dining Options (table service, quick service, and poolside service)
- Business Center (computer services, print services, shipping services, office supplies)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Luggage Service (luggage assistance, valet parking assistance, dry cleaning)
- Laundry Services (in-unit for villas with one or more bedrooms)
- Housekeeping Services
- Valet and Self-Parking
- 24-Hour ATM (near the front desk)
- Front Desk Service (banking and mail)
- Merchandise Delivery and Pickup
- Grocery Orders
- Concierge Service (purchase tickets, upgrade tickets, special requests)
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness
- Safekeeping (in-room safes with safe-keeping boxes available at Front Desk)
- Rapid Fill (refillable mugs)
- Wake-up Call Service
- Disability Service (mobility, hearing, visual, and service animal accommodations)
A Full Range of Accommodations
This deluxe villa resort features 282 units of varying sizes. Guests may choose a deluxe studio, 1- or 2-bedroom villa for their vacation. For villas with at least one bedroom, there is a washer and dryer in the unit and a fully-equipped kitchen. Studios offer a kitchenette area with a mini-refrigerator and coffee maker included.
- Sleeps up to 5 adults
- Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Woods, Pool, or Courtyard
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa, and 1 Single Pull Down Bed
1 Bedroom Villa
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- Views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Woods, Pool, or Courtyard
- 1 King Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa or 1King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
2 Bedroom Villa
- Sleeps up to 8 adults
- Views of Pool, Crescent Lake, Woodlands, Courtyard, or Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa or 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, and 1 Double-Size Pull Down Bed
Disney’s Beach Club Villas includes many different dining options for guests to enjoy. Guests can enjoy all of the restaurants available at Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. In addition, there are several other restaurants located in the area on Disney’s Boardwalk and a short walk away at EPCOT.
All Dining & Lounges
Cape May Café
This restaurant serves an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast or a surf and turf dinner.
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
This restaurant offers a nostalgic setting, reminiscent of a soda shop on the Atlantic seashore. Open for lunch and dinner, guests can choose from fountain favorites such as milkshakes and sodas, as well as burgers and sandwiches. The best part though is the desserts, especially the Kitchen Sink! There is also a to-go menu available.
Beach Club Marketplace
This quick-service location offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. Mobile ordering is also available.
This New England beach house-themed lounge offers a full bar with signature cocktails and a variety of appetizers.
Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill
Located poolside with a great view of Stormalong Bay, enjoy your choice of cocktails, beers, and frozen drinks, along with a selection of appetizers and entrees.
Crew’s Cup Lounge
Located right next to the Yachtsman Steakhouse, this cozy spot is the perfect place to relax and unwind while enjoying your choice of wine, pint, or cocktail.
Ale & Compass
Offering New England comfort food, this restaurant is a cozy place to enjoy a meal, inspired by a coastal lighthouse. Currently, breakfast and dinner are served here.
Ale & Compass Lounge
Stop here for a variety of beers, wines, and cocktails as you relax in the nautical-themed lounge.
Come to this airy dining room filled with nautical touches as you enjoy a signature dining experience of high-quality, hand-cut steaks, your choice of delicious sides, and decadent desserts! A dress code is required at this Signature Dining Experience.
The Market at Ale & Compass
This quick-service location offers a variety of choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Options include Mickey waffles, sandwiches, and more.
Pools, Grounds, & Recreation
At this resort, guests have a choice of several pool areas to enjoy during their stay. Stormalong Bay is the main pool area, shared with Disney’s Yacht Club and Disney’s Beach Club Resorts.
This pool is one of the best on Disney property. It offers three acres of water fun with a lazy river, a sandy beach area, three whirlpool spas, and a kids’ play area. Then, head to the top of the giant shipwreck replica to enjoy a 230-foot-long waterslide.
Poolside Cabana Rentals
Are you looking for some added luxury and relaxation? Poolside cabanas are available for rental and include a variety of amenities including padded furniture, cocktail service, a charging outlet, and more. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be done by calling (407)WDW-PLAY.
3 Leisure Pools
In addition to the main pool area, there are three leisure pools at this resort. Guests at Disney’s Beach Club Villas can enjoy a calm pool experience at the Dunes Cove Pool, located right at the resort. Alternatively, head to the Admiral Pool or the Tidal Pool. All three pools include a whirlpool spa and space to relax in the sun.
Complimentary towels are provided at all pools.
Motorized Boat Rentals
Relax along the water as you enjoy theme park views and all of your surroundings with the perfect boating experience for you and your travel party.
These boat rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and reservations are not required. Pontoon boats seat up to 10 guests and are $45 per half-hour. Guests must be 18 years of age or over and will need to present a valid driver’s license to rent the boat. Complimentary life jackets are provided for all children under 12 years of age.
Enjoy a guided catch-and-release outing that allows you and up to 4 other guests experience bass fishing at its finest! These excursions take place all year round and are fun for guests of all ages. There are 2-hour and 4-hour options available from various locations, including Crescent Lake. All excursions include the following:
- An experienced guide
- Rod and reel
- Artificial and/or live bait
- Non-alcoholic beverages only (no alcohol is permitted aboard)
As the sun goes down, head to the campfire for fun with the whole family! You can even roast marshmallows as you enjoy the fire under the stars!
Movies Under the Stars
Watch some of your favorite Disney movies at complimentary showings in the Solarium or on the lawn outdoors, near the volleyball courts.
Exercise & Sports
If you are looking to exercise on your vacation, there are options readily available at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. There is a lit tennis court near the Admiral Pool and a beach volleyball court near the Tidal Pool. In addition, there are several jogging paths available, including one that goes around Crescent Lake.
The Lafferty Place Arcade is open daily and offers a variety of games to choose from. Options include racing cars, battling aliens, playing sports, making music, and more!
Game cards must be purchased first and then points can be added using cash or a credit card at a kiosk inside the arcade. These game cards are rechargeable and can be used at other Walt Disney World Resort arcades.
Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf
Located near the resort hotel, this miniature golf course is inspired by Fantasia. There are two 18-hole miniature adventures to choose from, perfect for families and beginner golfers.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas Transportation
Get around Walt Disney World Resort with ease using these convenient, complimentary transportation options.
How to get to each park:
While staying at Disney’s Beach Club Villas, you may be wondering how you can get to each park using the free transportation systems offered at Walt Disney World. We have it broken down for you:
- Magic Kingdom: There are free resort buses that offer transportation to the Magic Kingdom. These buses run approximately every 20 minutes from the resort until an hour after the park closes. In the event of inclement weather, buses will be provided.
- EPCOT: You may walk to the International Gateway at EPCOT, a short walk 10-15 minutes away. Friendship Boats are also available, running approximately every 20 minutes.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: You may walk to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, an approximately 15-20 minute walk. Friendship Boats are also available, running approximately every 20 minutes.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: There are free resort buses that offer transportation to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. These buses run approximately every 20 minutes from the resort until an hour after the park closes.
- Disney Springs and Water Parks: There are free resort buses that offer transportation to Disney Springs and the water parks nearly every 20 minutes from the resort. Buses typically run for an hour after Disney Springs or the water park close. Disney Springs is also a short walk or water taxi ride away.
*Guests who drive either their own vehicle or a rental car to Walt Disney World should know that a standard overnight self-parking fee of $25 per night will be applied to the guest hotel folio upon check-out. Valet parking is available for $33 per night. Complimentary standard self-parking is available while you enjoy select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at this resort.
If you love following along for the most up-to-date park information and news, follow us on TikTok @themeparkprofessor and Instagram: @themeparkprofessor.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Click here for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip.