A New ‘Drawn to Life’ Dining Package is now offered at Disney Springs for 13 different locations!
You can now combine dinner and a show at Disney Spings! Drawn to Life presented by Cirque du Soleil now offers a dinner package offering a set price for your meal at 13 participating restaurants with purchase of tickets.
Each restaurant has a prix fixe menu that has been created specifically for the “Animated Evening” dining package and there is a wide range of options for everyone.
The following restaurant choices have a prix fixe menu priced at $45 per person (tax and gratuity not included):
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Terralina Crafted Italian
The three locations are priced at $65 per person (tax and gratuity not included):
- The Edison
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Guests participating in this special package must order from the “Animated Evening” menu which should be requested upon checking in at the restaurant. You can view the menus ahead of time on the Disney Springs website.
Follow these steps to book your package:
- Book dining reservations for Animated Evening by calling (407) 587-5981 between 10:00 AM EST and 10:00 PM EST daily. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
All dining reservations must be scheduled 2.5 hours before or 2 hours after the guest’s ticketed showtime.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.