The return of the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is rapidly approaching! With that comes the return of the popular concert series, Eat to the Beat. Today, the EPCOT Eat to the Beat Concert Series Line-up has been announced!
Head to the America Gardens Theatre stage on select nights to check out this popular concert series. There are a variety of artists performing throughout the 2022 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, many of which are well-known.
Check out the list so far:
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
If there’s a must-see artist on this list for you, be sure to check out the dining packages that are available to ensure seating at the show. These packages will be available starting on May 24, 2022.
Keep checking as more acts are announced! The festival begins on July 14, 2022, and runs through November 19.
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Contact our friends at Key to the World Travel® for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip. Click here.