One of the best things about a Walt Disney World Resort vacation is that there is truly something for everyone. If you are looking to enhance your vacation experience, there are plenty of opportunities to add some Disney magic. One of the best examples of this is choosing a resort hotel that offers a Club Level experience. This is your guide to staying at Club Level at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Why Stay Club Level?
Club Level is a room category at some resort hotels at Walt Disney World that includes extra perks and benefits for guests staying there.
There are many great reasons to consider a Club Level room for your next visit to the Walt Disney World Resort. As previously mentioned, staying in a Club-Level room adds some extra magic to your Walt Disney World Resort vacation. When you stay in this room category, you receive an extra level of service with your vacation right from the time that you arrive.
While the food served in the lounge does not equate to a full meal, guests have access throughout the day and this is a nice supplement for your days in the theme parks.
The Club Lounge is also a nice place to relax throughout the day. Staying Club Level may be an especially great choice for an adults-only trip or if you plan to enjoy some time at your resort. Plus, some offer stunning views of the parks, including the fireworks. What’s better than relaxing on the balcony with food and beverages in hand and enjoying a great view?
What Is Included with Your Stay?
Club Level Lounge
When you stay in a Club Level room, you have access to the highest level of service at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
Without hesitation, the biggest benefit of Club Level at Walt Disney World is the concierge lounge included with your stay. Throughout the day, you will enjoy a selection of food and beverages (including alcohol). The offerings will vary by location and the time of day. The typical offerings may include:
- 7:00 am – 10:30 am Continental breakfast with pastries, fruit, bread, coffee, juice, and tea. There may also be some hot items such as eggs or sausage.
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Light snacks that may include vegetables with hummus, pita bread, cookies, and crackers. Assorted beverages are also available.
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Hot appetizers and hors d’oeuvres, cheese, beverages, wine, and beer
- 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Desserts and cordials with a selection from the resort’s restaurants.
Throughout the day, fresh fruit and beverages are available for guests.
The lounge is available for guests on their check-in and check-out days. This is a great perk, especially if you have a late flight on your departure day.
When you stay at Club Level at the Walt Disney World Resort, the Club Level Concierge staff can assist with a variety of things throughout your visit.
They can assist with transportation, ticket problems, and any other small issues that may arise. There is also a dedicated phone and text line that you can use when staying at Club Level.
These cast members can also assist with Genie+ problems and dining reservations. This does not mean that they can make miracles happen with dining reservations that you were not able to get. It is essential to book the most popular dining experiences in advance. However, they may be able to help by looking out for canceled reservations and getting you in at your desired restaurant.
Hotel Room Amenities
In addition to your standard room amenities, there are added concierge services available in Club Level rooms. These include:
- Turndown service: In addition to your housekeeping services, Club Level guests have the option of a turndown service each evening. There is often some extra magic waiting for you too!
- Upgraded toiletry items: Guests receive upscale H20 brand amenities including bonus items such as sunscreen.
- Robes and slippers: After a long day at the parks, there is nothing more relaxing than slipping into a cozy robe and slippers, courtesy of Disney!
- Daily newspaper: A complimentary newspaper is provided so that you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee while catching up on the latest news.
What Resorts Offer a Club Level Experience?
All of the deluxe hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort offer Club Level rooms. In addition, one moderate hotel, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, has Club Level rooms in the Gran Destino Tower. The offerings and theme at each lounge vary by resort.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Have you stayed Club Level at Walt Disney World? Which one is your favorite?
If you love following along for the most up-to-date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Click here for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip.
Vacation Request Form