JUST IN! This year you can savor frightfully delightful treats and dazzling views of Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks show during the Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party during the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Break Out Y’er Broomsticks!
Enhance your Halloween fun at a spirited spell-ebration with fireworks views—only during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom park, held select nights August 12 to October 31, 2022.
Mickey’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace includes:
- A bewitching buffet of swoon-worthy sweets and sips at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Awe-inspiring views of Mickey’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks
Sweets & Sips to Savor
Raise your glass for a ghostly toast of sparkling beverages while indulging in Halloween-themed eats, including:
- Desserts: Chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, seasonal fruits, cheeses and other ghoulish goodies created daily by our master pastry chef
- Beverages: Sparkling beverages, signature lemonades, coffee and tea; additionally, beer and wine will be available to Guests 21 and over
A Spectacular Show
Top off this delectable event with sweeping views of Disney’s Not-So Spooky Spectacular fireworks show over Cinderella Castle. It’s a spellbinding display of color, music and light that’s sure to send spirits soaring!
2022 Event Dates
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 and 30
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
- Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park; with fireworks viewing from a seating area on the restaurant’s terrace
- Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
- Price: $115 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $69 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9
How to Book
Advance reservations are highly recommended.
Note: A valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on the same night is required, and is not included in the price of the dessert party.
If you love following along for the most up-to-date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Click here for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip.