A Spirited Celebration
Ready to don a costume for some happily haunted holiday fun? On select nights August 12 to October 31, 2022, Magic Kingdom park is hosting Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, an annual celebration of all things ghoulishly grand. Witches, ghouls and bats are welcome, but a valid party ticket is the only way to enter the park and join the festivities!
Devilishly Delicious Dining Options
During Mickey’s specially ticketed shindig, partygoers can relax over fabulous food and fantasy—with a reservation at one of these beloved table-service restaurants:
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: Indulge in delectable French-inspired fare amidst enchanting décor—très délicieux!
- Cinderella’s Royal Table: Dine inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the classic fairy tale.
These dining experiences are separately priced and are not included in the ticket price for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Attendees may also purchase tickets to the Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party, an explosion of fireworks trickery and tasty treats. Bon appétit!
Advance reservations are highly recommended. Learn when advance reservations can be made.
Please note: You must have a ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in order to dine in Magic Kingdom park during this event. No exceptions will be made.
Know Before You Go
2022 Event Dates
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 and 30
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
- Valid tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are required to make reservations and are not included in the price of dining or dessert party packages.
- Dining experiences are separately priced and are not included in the ticket price for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Menus for these restaurants will remain the same during the event.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended.
- Reservations for these Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party dining experiences will not be available through each restaurant’s dining page for the duration of the event.
- For Be Our Guest Restaurant, a credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. It will only be charged in the event that the reservation is not cancelled within the restaurant’s allocated cancellation period.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table is a pre-paid dining experience; payment is required at the time of booking.
If you love following along for the most up-to-date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor
Are you considering a trip? This is a great time to plan your perfect vacation! Having a travel advisor means someone there to have your back in any occurrence. There is no additional cost to you and you have peace of mind knowing that your vacation is in good hands. Click here for a free, no-obligation quote for your next trip.