Dietary restrictions can be difficult while on vacation. We put together this list of gluten-free treats and where to find them at Walt Disney World.
Can you find GF treats at Walt Disney World?
When planning a vacation there is a lot to think about, even more so if you have dietary restrictions! Some of the questions that plague vacation planner is: Will there be food you can eat? Do you need to bring your own food? How will you plan meals if you can’t be sure there is food you can eat?
Luckily Disney has become very progressive regarding many food allergies and restrictions. If you order at any Quick Service or Table Service location they often have options for almost any palette!
Take a look at some of the “gluten-free” options we have compiled for you here:
- Gluten-free Mickey waffles- You can find these at most breakfast locations
- Turkey legs- Various carts throughout the theme parks
- Popcorn- Various carts throughout the theme parks
- Mickey premium bars- Various carts throughout the theme parks
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery- Gluten-Free, Vegan, & Kosher Bakery at Disney Springs
- Gluten-free pizza and pasta- Upon request at most pizza locations
- Raglan Road- Located in Disney Springs and has a separate Gluten-Free deep-fryer
- Nomad Lounge- Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and has an entire menu of Gluten-Free options, including churros!
- The Coral Reef- Located at Epcot and has great options for Gluten-Free seafood lovers
- Flame Tree BBQ- Located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and has an entire menu of Gluten-Free options
- Dole Whips- Found at resorts and parks all over
- Landscape of Flavors(Art of Animation Restaurant)- Has several options including Surf & Turf Burger, Tandoori Chicken with acorn squash and roasted cauliflower, Beer, and Create-your-own-salad bar
If you love following along for the most up-to-date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor