We have been anxiously awaiting news on the 2023 EPCOT Candlelight Processional Celebrity Narrators, and today we have it!
Long a guest favorite, the EPCOT Candlelight Processional is the retelling of the Christmas story by a narrator and a massive choir, accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra, herald trumpets and the incredible Voices of Liberty. This spectacular event returns this year with more new celebrity narrators than ever before! Nine new voices join the ranks of captivating storytellers who share the universal message of this heartwarming story.
To plan your visit, here’s the full list of this year’s celebrity narrators:
- Chrissy Metz (NEW): Nov. 24-25
- Luis Fonsi (NEW): Nov. 26-27
- Ann-Margret (NEW): Nov. 28-29
- Simu Liu: Nov. 30-Dec. 2
- John Stamos: Dec. 3-5
- Neil Patrick Harris: Dec. 6-8
- Marlee Matlin: Dec. 9-11
- Brendan Fraser (NEW): Dec. 12-14
- Eva Longoria (NEW): Dec. 15-16
- Joey McIntyre (NEW): Dec. 17-18
- Sterling K. Brown (NEW): Dec. 19-20
- Jordan Fisher (NEW): Dec. 21-23
- Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 24-26
- Audra McDonald (NEW): Dec. 27-28
- Lisa Ling: Dec. 29-30
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Open Oct. 17
Want to ensure your seat for the performance? There’s no better way than to book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package. Choose from seven distinctive eateries, offering everything from character dining at Chip ‘N’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill Restaurant in The Land pavilion to signature dining at Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavilion. With breakfast, lunch and dinner options, there’s something for everyone.
It isn’t too late to plan your visit to Walt Disney World this holiday season! For more information, contact your travel advisor today.