Let’s GO! Universal Orlando Resort has just dropped its first major announcement for 2023! Halloween Horror Nights 32 will be held from September 1 through October 31.
- September: 1-3, 6-10, 13-17, 20-24, & 27-30
- October: 1, 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-29, & 31
- Express Passes are available starting at $109.99 per person, with variable date-based pricing.
- The RIP Tour returns, with prices starting at $299.99.
- Unmasking the Horror Tours also return, starting at $119.99 for the 3-house tour and $169.99 for the 6-house tour.
Take a look at the full press release below!
The world’s premier Halloween event, Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights, returns to Universal Studios Florida for a record-breaking 44 nights this fall – unleashing a new slate of horrifying haunted houses and scare zones filled with menacing creatures, and outrageous entertainment on select nights September 1 through October 31. Starting today, guests can officially begin to summon their scream squad and plan the ultimate fall getaway with a variety of offers available now, including single-night event tickets, event upgrades and a vacation package that allows them to relish in the thrills of the parks during the day before braving the chills of Halloween Horror Nights at night.
This highly anticipated event will bring guests’ worst nightmares to life within 10 all-new movie-quality haunted houses inspired by everything from top names in terror and pop culture to unfathomable original abominations devised by the twisted creators of the event. Guests will also navigate five scare zones throughout the park – each filled with hordes of gruesome creatures stalking their every move – and enjoy outrageous live entertainment. And when they need a break from the scares, guests can satiate their appetite with a frightfully delicious menu inspired by the event’s sinister lineup, shop the latest merchandise at highly themed retail locations that are attractions in and of themselves, and enjoy some of Universal Studios Florida’s most exciting rides.
See below for an overview of the current offers guests can book now to experience Halloween Horror Nights 2023. Additional ticket products and offers – including the Frequent Fear Pass and more – will be available in the months ahead.
SINGLE-NIGHT EVENT TICKETS
Single-night event tickets for Halloween Horror Nights are available now starting at $79.99 plus tax when purchased online. Pricing varies depending on date of visit.
PLAN THE ULTIMATE FALL GETAWAY WITH A SPECIAL VACATION PACKAGE
Guests can plan the fall vacation of their screams and save up to $200 (based on a seven-night stay) with a special vacation package that includes one-night admission to Halloween Horror Nights, five days of admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal Volcano Bay, and accommodations at one of Universal Orlando’s magnificently themed hotels. Package holders also receive exclusive benefits by being a Universal hotel guest, like access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights gate for faster entry into the event, Early Park Admission during the day, complimentary transportation throughout the resort, and more. This limited-time package is available for purchase now for use from September 1 to October 31 (savings vary based on length of stay).
Guests can also stay at the heart of the screams and take advantage of a limited-time savings of 20% when booking a four-night stay at any of Universal Orlando’s hotels (savings available for visits from September 1 through October 31).
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS EVENT UPGRADES TO MAXIMIZE THE FEAR
Guests can take their frightening experience at the world’s premier Halloween event to the next level with unique event upgrades, including:
- the Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass, which gives guests access to the Express queue to bypass the regular lines one time at each of the haunted houses and participating rides and attractions
- the R.I.P. Tour experience, a guided nighttime tour where guests receive priority V.I.P. access to all haunted houses and shows, plus Universal Express Unlimited access at participating rides and attractions before and after their tour
- and the Behind the Screams: Unmasking the Horror Tour that offers a glimpse into how the scares are brought to life via a daytime, lights-on journey through select haunted houses.
Additional details about Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort will be revealed soon. For more information about the event and additional offers, guests can book for their fall travel; contact your travel advisor!
If you love following along for the most up-to-date park information and news, follow us on Instagram too: @themeparkprofessor
Vacation Request Form