Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day, love is in full bloom at Disney Springs. This week they released all of the lovely options you can find at the Springs.
Starting off, let’s take a look at all of the amazing dining options available for a limited time! If you’re looking for an incredible dinner for two or a sweet snack to share with your pal, make plans to dine at these locations that are offering a little something special to celebrate your loved one.
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – From Feb. 12-14, indulge with a heart-shaped donut crowned with sweet cream and heart-shaped sprinkles.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Soda Fountain – Enjoy a delicious Ghirardelli sundae with “buy one, get one” half off on all sundaes from Feb. 5-14, 2021. (Limit one per person, cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea – Treat your valentine to a coffee date with the Fairytale Love Latte featuring espresso, milk, dark chocolate sauce, caramel and coconut syrups. Plus, pick up a seasonal gift set as a take-home treat while supplies last.
- Paddlefish – On Valentine’s Day, enjoy the Chef’s Special Seafood Boil for Two featuring Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, Cedar Key Littlenecks, Corn Bread, Red Potatoes, and Sweet Corn for $89 per couple. (Add a bottle of Sparkling Cava for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- Planet Hollywood – From Feb. 12-14, enjoy Valentine’s prix fixe special for $34.95 featuring your choice of House or Caesar Salad, Roasted Prime Rib or Grouper and New York Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce. (Add on Champagne for $6 a glass or $18 per bottle.)
- Jaleo by José Andrés – Celebrate and enjoy a taste of Spain with the Chef’s Tasting Experience For Two plus decadent specials on Valentine’s Day for $95 per person. Special menu additions for the evening include seared scallops, fried shrimp, pork ‘canelones’ with béchamel sauce and berry soup with cheese ice cream.
- Terralina Crafted Italian – On Valentine’s Day, enjoy Chef Justin’s special pre-fixe menu for two featuring Spicy Shrimp Scampi, Braised Bone-In Short Rib with wild mushroom and fennel risotto, and tiramisu for $90 per couple. (Add a bottle of Villa Sparina Rose for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- The Edison – Enjoy an evening of industrial gothic elegance, live entertainment, paired with decadent dishes such as melt-in-your-mouth filet, a New York strip cooked to perfection, and indulgent desserts including a rich red velvet cheesecake and the signature DB “Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon.” Available Feb. 12-14.
- Sprinkles – New this year is the Valentine’s Red Velvet Cupcake with a romantic twist on the classic red velvet in southern-style light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and topped with Luck in Love sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. Available Feb.1-14. The classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake also returns Feb. 1-28 featuring a Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting.
- YeSake – Make a sweet stop at Yesake and try the new Chocolate Cherry Boba Tea served with heart-shaped sprinkles and chocolate chips. Available Feb. 1-28.
- Vivoli il Gelato – The Love Potion returns and is sure to hit the sweet spot with vanilla gelato, Fanta strawberry, whipped cream, sugar rock candy and sprinkles. Available through Feb. 18.
If shopping is more your cup of tea, there are so many ways to share the love at Disney Springs! Don’t forget to add these destinations to your shopping list:
- Basin – Love is definitely in the air with the sweet aromas of fruits and flowers in adorable bath bombs and soaps. New this year are “Be Mine” Bath Bombs topped with a conversation heart and Love Bath Bombs featuring red and pink sea salts for a little extra relaxation.
- Kate Spade New York – Hold your love letters and things close to your heart in Kate Spade’s new Valentine’s collection. Or rock your dots with the latest Kate Spade x Disney Parks Collection featuring classic silhouettes with Minnie Mouse’s iconic look.
- Lilly Pulitzer – Share your love of Lilly with those you love and enjoy gifts with purchase Feb. 5-7, 2021. Receive a hair pin with every $75 spend, a pair of bamboo earrings with every $150 spend and a printed jewelry box with every $300 spend while supplies last.
- Lovepop – Turn your Valentine’s Day card into something more with a beautiful 3D card design from Lovepop. New designs from Star Wars are available this year including our favorite child from “The Mandalorian” and don’t miss their beautiful paper flower bouquets that make a lasting impression.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Say “I love you” with adorable home décor, cards, artwork and more with new arrivals at Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunglass Icon – Is your sweetie the ultimate Disney fan? Surprise them with the newest Ray-Ban x Disney sunglasses.
- UGG – The Lunar New Year Collection has all the Valentine’s vibes with its blossom embroidery and pastel pink colors. This collection includes everything from boots and slippers, to backpacks and wallets.
- Vera Bradley – Fall in love with the new Sweet Hearts pattern featured your favorite bag styles along with cozy robes and blankets.